Lilleba garments are made from a truly unique fabric blend of 60% bamboo viscose and 40% cotton. This makes them incredibly soft, while keeping the skin dry and comfortable. They are particularly beneficial for individuals with sensitive skin or atopic eczema.
- These garments meet the requirements of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel for azo dyes.
- They are pH-neutral and free from formaldehyde, which can be both allergenic and carcinogenic.
- The buttons are nickel-free.
- The garments are free from elastane, a synthetic fiber containing plastic.
- They have no itchy or scratchy labels.
- All information is printed on the inside of the garment itself.
- The garments are produced in South Korea under good working conditions for the employees.